Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baking fun times

I've recently discovered that I love to bake. I never wanted to bake before because I thought it was a pain in the butt. I also had a terrible time trying attempting to bake a cake which ended up taking 6 hours. Even though it tasted really great 6 hours if a long time for cake baking.

Then I found the itch to bake again when I found a really simple cookie recipe. The cookies were quick to make, and they were delicious. Ever since the cookies I have been scraping the internet for all sorts of recipes so that I can do more baking.

My mom has been letting me use her hand mixer and baking is a lot easier now, but I was pondering about whether or not I should invest in a stand mixer if I intend to bake on a regular basis. They look so cute and I can use them for other things rather than just baking. They are not cheap, but I have heard that they are long lasting. I think I might actually buy one after doing a bit of research and looking at some stand mixer reviews at this site http://itsamixer.com.

Either way, I know I'm going to continue loving to bake. It's not only fun, but now I always have a yummy snack in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment