Friday, April 19, 2013

Bars


 I don’t like bars. I don’t understand why so many young people congregate in places that are so dark and dreary.  It seems like when you go out that’s all people want to do. They want to go to a bar and they want to have drinks.

Bars are the worst place to go for a hang out. They stink because you can’t really have a conversation. You have to yell so that the other person can hear you speaking. After a while I get sick of yelling. I hate the way my throat hurts. I hate that there is sports on all of the TVs. That’s not even interesting to watch. Why don’t they put something good on. I’d even take the news over sports.

I hate the way in bars you can be surrounded by so many people but be completely alone. You don’t know who any of the people are. You’re probably not going to talk to any of the, or make any sort of connection with them. And even if there is someone you talk to, it’s not like you can hear what they are saying anyway.

Drinking is no fun either. It’s really expensive. The bar tenders usually have a tendency to ignore me. One time me and a friend of mine were so ignored by the bartender that we ended up leaving without even paying. We had been there for hours and he hadn’t paid any attention to us. I still feel guilty about it to this day. Like a stole some nasty drinks.

I think I would like bars more if they were a bit more quiet and friendly. I wish there were bars that were more like coffee shops. Where the music they play is low enough for you to talk. And I wish all of the drinks were as delicious as coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment