Monday, April 29, 2013

Trailers


I think I have an addiction to trailer. Not the cars. The things that come before a movie. I  love them so much. They are usually a lot better than the movie itself. There are so many movies that have trailers that I think are better than the movie. There are some trailers that I could watch over and over because the editing is great and the music is so amazing. Nothing beats a good trailer song.

Not only do I love real movie trailers. I love browsing Youtube for people who create movie style trailers for television shows. It’s really hard to find good ones. The good ones are really good, but the bad ones are bad in so many ways. There are a lot of people who just seem to string together their favorite clips from a show. And then they just add a song on top of it. It’s usually a really bad pop song that doesn’t even go with the video. The best kind of trailer video edits the footage to go along with the songs they have chosen.

I think that I would really like to make some of these trailers myself, but I don’t know much about video editing. I think my videos would probably be just as bad as the ones that I hate so much. Like most thing though, I’ll only know if I can do it if I try it out. I do have imovie on my computer, but I would really like to use some real, professional video editing software. I know I am getting ahead of myself, but when I get the idea to do something, I really want to go all out.

The big problem with this addiction is that I honestly end up spending hours on youtube trying to find the perfect videos. It has become a bit of a crazy addiction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment